Joining the Belleville Badminton Club is easy. Just show up at the gym and ask for our treasurer or representative. Register and pay by cash or cheque. The club provides nets and nylon birds. You need to have your own racket and wear non-marking court shoes. Eye protection is recommended if you don’t usually wear glasses.
|Adult Season Membership||$140|
|Full-time Student (up to age 25) Season Membership||$90|
|Half Season Membership||$90|
|Guest/Drop-in||$5 per evening*|
- Family Membership discount (for those living at the same address) of $50 total, regardless of the number of individual adult/student members (e.g., two adults plus a student = 2 x $140 plus $90 = $370 – $50 discount = $320 total).
Benefits of Membership
- A membership provides you with badminton play up to three times a week from Labour Day to Victoria Day.
- Up to three hours play a night!
- If you take full advantage of the badminton time available during the year, your costs are less than $1.50 per night. That’s pretty good recreational value!
- Compete in the year-end club championships and social events!
*Pay prior to sign-in and play. Please try to have exact change.